There are so many reasons to love spring, to list a few would be: warm weather, vitamin D, exercising outside, and GRILLING SEASON! Nothing beats grilled burgers, steaks, veggies, and so, SO MUCH more! My mouth is drooling thinking of all the recipes I want to dive into, especially the BBQ recipes. (Insert emoji heart eyes here) Here are three of my favorite mouth watering BBQ recipes to enjoy with your friends and family this Spring and Summer seasons!
BBQ Bacon, Pineapple, & Chicken Kabobs
- Chicken Breasts – cut into 1 ½ – 2 inch chunks
- Your Fave BBQ Sauce – 1 ½ cups (I like to add honey & brown sugar)
- BACON – cut into 1 – 1 ½ inch pieces
- Pineapple – cut into 2 inch cubes
- Marinate your chicken pieces in your BBQ sauce for at least 2 or 3 hours or overnight.
- Now time to cook the bacon, microwave for 2-5 minutes.
- Next add chicken chunks, pineapple, and bacon pieces on kabob skewers in a pattern. NOTE* make sure to leave space between the bacon pieces so they can cook properly.
- Grill your BBQ Bacon, Pineapple, and Chicken Kabobs until the chicken reaches 155* – 160*. Than slather the remaining BBQ sauce all over your cooked kabobs and enjoy the perfect summer family dinner!!!
BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Tenderloin(s)
- BBQ Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Marinate pork tenderloin(s) in your BBQ Sauce in the frig for 4 hours or overnight!
- After marinating set the pork tenderloin(s) on the counter until room temperature.
- Now turn your grill on high, lightly oil the grates by using tongs and a paper towel drenched in vegetable oil.
- Next place your pork tenderloin(s) on the hottest side of the grill, turning occasionally and basting with additional BBQ sauce and seasoning with salt & pepper till both sides are charred!
- Once charred on both sides, move the meat to the cooler side of the grill and cook till the pork tenderloin(s) reach 145* (5-10 minutes). And let the meat cool for 30 minutes covered in foil.
- Time to serve your delicious pork tenderloin(s) with additional BBQ sauce!
- This meat pairs nicely with mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and a salad! Invite your family over for dinner serving this meat and they may never leave your home ~ Enjoy!
Grilled BBQ Shrimp
- Large shrimps (shells removed & cleaned)
- Your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- Kabob skewers
- Start your grill`(medium to hot heat)
- Place between 8 to 10 shrimp on each skewer
- Season shrimp lightly with salt & pepper
- Add shrimp to the grill and continuously bast with BBQ sauce as they cook. (Shrimp will be ready when they appear bright pink & slightly charred)
- Now for the best part, serve your Grilled BBQ Shrimp with extra BBQ sauce and eat up!
Hopefully, these BBQ recipes get you excited for summer dinner parties or hosting your family gatherings. Now you can “WOW” your guests with amazing mouth- watering BBQ all Spring/Summer long!