Having a hard time figuring out what to serve at this year’s holiday party? Don’t worry! We have three amazingly yummy appetizers that will make all your family and friends taste buds do their happy dance!
Bacon Galore Stuffed Mushrooms
This is what you will need:
-2 packages of Fresh Mushrooms (cleaned and stems removed)
-2 x 8oz Cream Cheese (softened)
-BACON (Half of the package cut in halves uncooked, the other half in pieces cooked)
-½ cup Chives
-¼ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
-Shredded Parmesan Cheese (add as much as you like)
What to do with the ingredients:
- Preheat your oven to 350*F
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, bacon pieces, chives, parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Once mixed together, place the mixture in the mushroom cups.
- Take the half pieces of bacon and wrap them around the mushroom. Then take a toothpick and poke it in the center of the stuffed mushroom.
- Place mushrooms in a baking sheet or ceramic pan. Cook for about 20 minutes or till the wrapped bacon is cooked.
- Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Grab one before they are gone!
Jalapeno This Treat – Cheese & Bacon Jalapenos Bites
-1 8oz package of cream cheese at room temperature
-1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (any cheese you want)
-1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
-½ tsp paprika
-12 slices of bacon (cut them in half)
- Preheat oven at 400*F
- Jalapeno cutting time, cut lengthwise and remove the seeds
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and paprika in a bowl. Then place mixture in the jalapenos
- BACON TIME – wrap each stuffed jalapeno with a piece of uncooked bacon. Place a toothpick in the center to hold the bacon in place and place in a baking sheet. Let the stuffed jalapenos bake for about 25 – 30 minutes. Tip – if you want them to get extra crispier, turn the broil on for the last 1 – 3 minutes.
- Serve & ENJOY!
Crockpot BBQ Cranberry Meatballs
-About 50 homemade or store bought meatballs
-14oz cranberry sauce
-12oz cocktail sauce (homemade if you like)
-1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
-¾ cup of brown sugar
-1 cup of water
-Green onions (finely chopped)
- Grease or spray the bottom of your crock pot, then place the meatballs inside.
- Mix together the BBQ sauce, cranberry sauce, cocktail sauce, brown sugar, and water, then pour over meatballs.
- On low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with green onions and place a toothpick in each one and serve on a platter.
- EAT UP!!!
I hope we were able to make your Holiday a little more delicious!!! Comment below and tell us which one you liked made or best. Happy Holidays!!!