Hot Cinnamon White Cocoa
Get ready for it… this super easy and delicious hot drink is made in the crockpot. Oh, did I say crockpot, I meant JACKPOT!
- 6 x cups of milk (whole milk works best)
- 1 x 14 oz can of condensed milk
- 4 x long cinnamon sticks
- 2 x cups white chocolate chips
- ¼ x cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Whipped cream & cinnamon garnish (optional)
- Place your milk, condensed milk, and cinnamon sticks in the crockpot on low for 2 hours.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and throw them away. Add in the white chocolate chips, brown sugar, vanilla, ground cinnamon, & salt. Whisk ingredients together and cover crockpot and leave for 1 hour.
- After an hour whisk ingredients till chocolate is melted.
- Remove lid, serve in mugs, garnish with whipped cream & ground cinnamon.
- Drink up!!
Now, before your kids football or soccer games you can start this delicious treat in the crockpot. Once you get home you have a sweet treat to serve to your chilled family. Nothing better on a cold fall day than sports, family time, and sipping on a hot tasty drink!
Hot Caramel Apple Cider
Did someone say APPLEtizing good cider? They must have been sipping on this “Hot Caramel Cider” drink. Let’s find out how to make this delicious beverage…
What you need:
- Gallon of your favorite Apple Cider
- ½ cup of Caramel Syrup
- 3 TB Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Whipped cream (homemade or from the bottle)
- Caramel Sauce
- Cinnamon (optional)
What to do with your ingredients:
- Place your apple cider, caramel syrup, lemon juice, & pumpkin spice in a stockpot. Let it heat up for about 20 minutes on medium to high heat.
- Once hot and ready, ladle your now delicious hot cider into mugs.
- Garnish with whipped cream and caramel sauce. You may add cinnamon too if you like!
Now how easy was that? No more than 30 minutes and you have yourself a delectable fall beverage that rivals drinks from your favorite coffee shop!