A new year equals a new you ~ isn’t that how every January appears to go? You have dreams of working out at least three times a week and prepping healthy meals that your husband and kids will actually enjoy eating. However, there is never enough time to actually become that “new version of yourself” you’ve been dreaming of…right?!? We want to help you achieve your goals by trying these three easy healthy meals! Guaranteed to not disappoint!
Chicken Lettuce Boats
- Ground Chicken
- Sesame Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Fresh Ginger
- Green Onions
- Water chestnuts
- Any of your favorite veggies
- In a frying pan heat up sesame oil and cook the ground chicken.
- After about 5 minutes add everything except the green onions and the lettuce to the frying pan.
- Mix everything together till the chicken is fully cooked.
- Now remove from heat and stir in the green onions.
- Add ingredients to the lettuce boats & eat up!
***This can be a delicious dinner, lunch, or even appetizers for parties.
Stuffed on Peppers
- Ground Turkey
- 6 x Bell Peppers
- Bag of frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 15 oz can of Diced Tomatoes
- 8 oz can of Tomato Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Shredded Mozzarella or Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Wash peppers, cut off the tops, remove seeds and membranes, then set aside.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil and add onions and garlic. Now add in the ground turkey and after about 5 minutes add the bag of cauliflower rice.
- Now add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt/pepper. Reduce heat to simmer, add some cheese, and stir occasionally.
- Fill the peppers with the meat mixture then place in a 9 x 13 baking dish with ½ cup of water in the bottom. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the peppers.
- Next cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for about 5 minutes & then enjoy a delicious healthy meal!
Guilt-Free Fajita Soup
- 1LB Chicken Breasts
- 8 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Fajita Seasoning Packet
- 2 x Bell Peppers
- 1 x Red Onion
- 15 oz can of Black Beans (drained)
- 15 oz can Diced Tomatoes (optional Fire Roasted)
- Olive Oil
- Frozen bag of Cauliflower Rice (optional)
- Greek Yogurt
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Now that you’ve tried these three easy, healthy meals, we hope this will jump start you to not give up on yourself. Those three meals were quick and easy to prep and make for your whole family. Even if you can’t get that work out in, remember the most important part is the nutrition that is fueling you on a daily basis. So… love yourself, love your family, and love your (clean eating) meals. Choose the healthy dinner option even if it takes an extra 5 minutes a day to prep. Remember it’s 2020 ~ new year means a new (healthier) you!